Wednesday, May 31, 2006

My Beautiful Cats


Layla (the tabby) and Noor (the Siamese) cuddling in The German's chair.

It's so rare to see them getting along so well. They usually prefer to sleep in different places.



Don't they look like sweethearts in the photos above? However, would you like to see the truth?

When the moon is full and there's a cloudless sky...

They transform into "Los gatos de Diablo"!!
From their private lair (also known as the overturned cat bed) they conspire.



While the people sleep, Los Gatos de Diablo make their plans to destroy the human race.

4 comments:

Bent El Neel said...

Girl, now I really love u....I love cats so much people say when I get older I'll be one of those weird women in the neighborhood who doesn't talk to anyone and with 100 cats running in and outa her house...hehehehe.

Your baby cats are wonderful...I love their names too, very nice. I have a gorgeous silver tabby. He's not a pure breed or anything but I love him all the same. My daughter is being raised to be an avid cat lover too.

Bint Alshamsa said...

I knew I was going to like you from the first time I found your blog. Now that I find out you are a fellow cat lover, you're going to be stuck with me for as long as you have that wonderful blog of yours.

By the way, what is your tabby's name?

Kilimanjaro: High and Lo said...

beautiful cats and hilarious...despite my recent cat urine rant, i love cats too.. haha!!!

Bent El Neel said...

Hello gorgeous:)
Don't mind being stuck with you at all...as a matter of fact I am looking forward to it...just don't you complain later, lol!

My tabby is Maxie (or Makthie as my princess calls him...she still has a baby lisp. so cute)

So sorry its been a while since I visited you here...work has been madness and this "too-helpful" Muslim guy has been trying to "show me the light"...It's been a bit distracting.

Anyhow, I hope you're well and happy :)
Many hugs